Obsessed Forum

The voice of the focused, the organized, and the obsessed

Personal Stuff Career/Business Working professional

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anderbee 1 week ago.

• Author
    Godrealm06
    godrealm06
    Participant
    • 4 Total Posts
    • WAHIAWA, HI

Hey everyone. I’ve recently have been accepted into a new role in my company as a Network Project Manager. I’ve previously worked in a retail channel as a Solutions Manager for Verizon and am excited for my next journey. My project management experience is limited and therefore will take all the help I can get. I have my undergraduate in IT Security, my Masters in Information Systems and my second Masters in Organizational Change and Development. If anyone has a goal in IT or just need career advice please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m also a veteran and love connecting with other veterans.

Mahalo

Emmanuel

Anderbee
    Anderbee
    Participant
    • 1 Total Posts
    • Atlanta, Georgia

Hello Emmanuel. I am currently a 19 year old college student that is studying information systems as my major.I am one semester away from starting my upper division business classes and I was wondering if you could give me any insight into what you do on a day to day basis and what being a professional in the field is truly like. Any and every piece of information is helpful and welcome, thanks.

– Andrew Mitchell

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to OG