Obsessed Forum

The voice of the focused, the organized, and the obsessed

Personal Stuff Your Life Story The Obsessed from Transylvania

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by O.L.Gabriel 1 week ago.

• Author
    O.L.Gabriel
    O.L.Gabriel
    Participant
    • 1 Total Posts
    • Romania, HR

Hello to you all from Transylvania … Yup … the obsessed community has reached to “Count Dracula” 🙂 no worries …I am not a vampire.

Where to beginn …. “I made it ! ” I wanted to do a post here a really long time ago, but did not manage cause a busy work schedule. I am 28 years old, and work as a web designer and developer. Previously owned a VW golf MK3 from 97, and now own a BMW 3series 318i from 2006 . I started to get in detailing after repainting the Golf MK3 due to some rust issues about 5 years ago. I consider myself a weekend warrior who is eager to learn more and more. Sometimes I find myself watching videos by Larry Kosilla or by Matt over and over again, and even find my self listening to detailing videos at work an sometimes I end up listening to the sound of the polishing machine (oddly I find it relaxing).  Sometimes i hanging out in my friends garage/detailing shop or working on my car (side note : my garage is kind of for storage only at this moment 🙁 ). Siting most of the tome in fromt of a motor i find my self reading endless numbers of reviews before buying some product. Speaking pf products, i use Nanolex Car Care products at most and a few from Meguiar’s, Sonax and a few more. My car is a daly driver so it’s pretty hard to keep it “dialed in”, recently the car got a Ceramic Coating (2 layers) Nanolex si3d hd and Nanolex si3d to keep the paint protected.

Tanks for reading my short and compact story!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to OG