Obsessed Forum

The voice of the focused, the organized, and the obsessed

Cars and Garage Obsession Cars Purchased my dream car at 18

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by JJ-GT350 1 week ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    • 2 Total Posts

Hello everyone,

I am new to this whole forum world so I thought I would give it a try. I am currently 19 and purchased my dream car when I was 18 which is a 2015 BMW M4 6MT in Austin Yellow. I am a full-time student and own a local business with my two brothers. I don’t ever like stating my age to people due to placing a┬ápreconceived notion in people’s minds that my parents pay for everything. However, I feel like if you are a member of this forum, you are less narrow-minded than the rest! I certainly purchased the car sooner than I should have, however this is my passion and I plan to have it for a long time. The car was a CPO Elite. I never had friends growing up that were so obsessed over cars as I am, so this is a fun outlet for me to share my experiences with others. Thanks!

Anonymous
    • 2 Total Posts

Like I said, I am new to this forum world so idk how to upload pictures lol

JJ-GT350
    JJ-GT350
    Participant
    • 1 Total Posts
    • Blue Springs, MO

Hey everyone,

I’m new to this as well but I thought I would try and upload a photo of my new GT 350 and the 2013 King Ranch I traded for it. You’ll have to let me know if you think I made the right decision to do so.

Jeff Johnson

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to OG