Obsessed Forum

The voice of the focused, the organized, and the obsessed

Personal Stuff Your Life Story Aloha from Hawaii

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by godrealm06 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Godrealm06
    godrealm06
    Participant
    • 4 Total Posts
    • WAHIAWA, HI

Hey everyone. I will try and keep this short and to the point so as not to bore you. I’m 31 years old married with two kids under two. I previously owned an Evo X & C63 AMG but now drive an E63 AMG while my wife drives the family whip (BMW X5). I spent nine years in the Air Force and now work for Verizon as a Network Project Manager. I started detailing a little over four years but become Obsessed within the past 18 months. With work, school, & family I try to be as efficient with my detailing while trying to enjoy my time doing it. I continuously rewatch detailing videos to fine tune my detailing methods. I consider myself a weekend warrior and so therefore won’t spend time learning to use specific products that professional retailers like to use. I’m currently utilizing the Ammo NYC paint, wheel, and interior regimen along with Menzerna for correction. I have a few miscellaneous products I use for specific things such as metal polishers, engine cleaners, and APCs to name a few but try not to overload my things in order to stay decluttered. I’m in the process of purchasing a home in Hawaii with a two car detached garage in which I have plans for but wil keep it simple since this isn’t our forever home. If you want to know anything else please feel free to ask.

Mahalo

Emmanuel

WhiskeyLumpia
    WhiskeyLumpia
    Participant
    • 1 Total Posts
    • Bay Area, CA

Welcome Emanuel!

I see we have traversed similar paths! I’m also 31, I also did 9 years in the Air Force, and I also have a kid under 2. I guess it’s that thing about great minds. I currently work in the Defense IT sector. Great to have you!

Cheers

Derrick

Godrealm06
    godrealm06
    Participant
    • 4 Total Posts
    • WAHIAWA, HI

Thanks for the warm welcome Derrick. I guess great minds think alike lol.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to OG